Friday, May 15, 2015

One & Murata Anime Comments


Following up the anime cast's comments, here’s my translation of One and Murata’s comments on the upcoming One-Punch Man anime adaptation, as featured on the anime’s official website:

Original Author: One
It’s getting made into an anime!  Saitama’s ugly mug will move and talk on TV.  I’d say they’ve got their work cut out for them.  Even though I’m hardly qualified, they still allowed me to take part in the production committee, and I can tell that the production guys are all chomping at the bits.   I’m definitely looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.  In addition, be sure to keep up with the manga.

Manga: Yusuke Murata
Getting asked to comment on One-Punch Man’s anime adaptation like this really means a lot to me.  On the day the decision went through, I desperately wanted to go on Twitter and shout from the rooftops, but somehow I managed to restrain myself.  It’s blessed with a wonderful staff: every week they’ve had careful meetings, so the content and visuals are both thoroughly worked over.  I’m looking forward to seeing the finished version.  Now that they’ve made the jump to TV, I hope the exploits of Saitama and the gang will entertain a wider audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment